I love spinach and this dip is one of my ultimate favorites. It’s a very popular recipe but I will still post it just in case there are those who have never made it before. One of the things I did change was the amount of mayonnaise used. The original recipe calls for 1 cup but I feel that it gives to much of a mayonnaise taste so I cut it back to 3/4 cup. Other than that, I don’t change up the recipe too much and it’s always a hit. I love to double the recipe so I know I will have leftovers.
- 1 10 ounce pkg chopped frozen spinach, thawed and liquid squeezed out (place spinach in towel and squeeze)
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Soup recipe mix
- 1 8 ounce can water chestnuts, chopped fine
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- Mix together the Mayo, sour cream and vegetable soup mix.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and mix till all combined. Place in refrigerator and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with pumpernickel bread, crackers and veggies.
Source: slightly adapted from Knorr